When you decide to pop the question, it probably means you’ve already found ‘the one’ for you. But there’s no rule that says you can’t go ahead and knock their socks off with a stunning engagement ring, right? And sometimes, just sometimes, this can be a painful and stressful process.
But you get you out of that soup, we are offering you some objective outsider insight.
Best Unique Engagement Rings Compared
These are the top sources for the best unique engagement rings on the market, thoroughly compared for you.
Top 4 Unique Engagement Rings
Here you can read in-depth reviews of the top unique engagement ring vendors on the market, as well as some excellent models they offer, ensuring you find the perfect one for you.
If you want to pick the best ring for your partner, you need a list of some great collections so that you can weigh your options and make a decision on what works for you and if it is within the planned budget. To have both can be a bit of a hurdle if you’re not looking at the right collections. So, we put together this list of some of the best and unique engagement rings out in the digital market. Take a look.
For starters, if you become a subscriber, you get a 12 percent discount on your first purchase. If your final order is above $500, there will be no shipping charges and your 30-day return will also be free of charge. You will also get a free pendant with a stone and possibly more depending on your final check.
About the engagement bands, there are more than a dozen gemstones to pick from in the shape of your choice. You can get them embedded in platinum, gold, silver or tungsten carbide. Head over and start browsing now!
- Shared Prong Sapphire and Diamond Half Eternity Band: This is a beautiful engagement band studded with blue sapphires and white diamonds. It is in a prong setting and is crafted in 14K white gold. It is a lovely half-eternity band that signifies luxury and beauty in one frame.
- Round Ruby and Diamond Crossover Ring: This is an engagement band that has four rubies and three diamonds on a band that is made of 14k yellow gold. It is unique in its design and it looks rather gorgeous on anyone’s hand.
Our second choice is Kobelli Rings that offers promos and discounts depending on the season. So, make sure you look for them when you’re shopping. They have a really rich collection that runs into over 70 pages. So, you have some serious research to do. Make some time. The engagement bands come in platinum, gold, tungsten, Elysium and more metals. There are more than a dozen gemstones in roughly the same number of shapes at your service. And you can get them styled in about 15 different ways. You have to get started now!
- Emerald Moissanite Butterfly Basket Engagement Ring: This is an 8 x 6 mm engagement ring that is set in a butterfly design and filled with 1.75-carat moissanite in an emerald cut. The band itself is made of 14K white gold and is covered in 28 lab-grown diamonds that are ⅓ carats.
- The Hatch Diamond and Sapphire Engagement Ring: This is a vintage design with a one-carat diamond at the center that is flanked on both sides by two round blue sapphires and two tapered baguette diamonds. There is beautiful engraving across the shank and the band is made of 14K white gold.
Sometimes it’s not about browsing through someone else’s collection. You know exactly what you want and you want a specialist to make it for you. Well, despite an excellent set of engagement bands to offer, Super Jewelers are kings of custom engagement bands. So, don’t hesitate to reach out to them with your specs. But by all means, check out their collection because they have some supremely creative engagement bands in rad alternative metals.
- Diamond Eternity Band: This is a classic eternity band that has a one-carat natural, earth-mined diamond that is crafted in a band made of 14K white gold. The diamond itself is in G-H color and is of SI3 clarity. It is available in ring sizes 4 to 9.5.
- Men’s Titanium Cross Band: If you’re gunning for something cool and edgy, here’s one you might like. This is a titanium band with three crosses etched in the front. It comes in a variety of ring sizes and will last you a lifetime, just like the memories of your special day.
And finally, there is the Rockford collection which has an exquisite collection of engagement bands for men. That’s right. These are not just for women anymore. Their choices might not extend to the ladies but if you’re looking for premium choices, you won’t be disappointed. Each ring in their exclusive collection screams elegance and panache. And yes, it costs a pretty penny but no one will be able to take their eyes off of your ring. They treat each piece like a work of art. Just take one look at the collection and you will be convinced beyond doubt.
- Briggs Men’s Gold Wedding Band with 1.00ct Diamonds: Now that you’ve had a heads-up on the price, take a look at this one. This is a unique engagement band that has been crafted like a piece of art. For the price you’re paying, you deserve this and more. It is a gold band with one-carat round white diamonds in a brilliant cut. You can pay for it in installments if that’s more comfortable and try out a sample if you want to.
- Northstar Men’s Gold Wedding Band: This is a luxurious one for men. It comes in modern and contemporary classic styles and both of them have a delicious 0.6-carat white diamond in a pave setting. It is not just a one-of-a-kind design but also works as a wedding ring.
Your engagement is a truly special day. It’s one of those moments you will remember for the rest of your life. This list has engagement rings that are both ostentatious and budget-friendly but neither of the categories means you need to compromise on quality or style. And isn’t that the goal!